Saturday 12 April 2008

I'm going to Taunton...

I am off to Taunton!! I found WWOOF (Worldwide Opportunties for Organic Farmers) and applied to four farms. I visited two and chose Spring Grove Market Farm in Milverton, Taunton.

Its wonderful and the people were wonderful and I have a caravan with a woodburner, and a sawdust toilet and a solar panel...and £50 a week (a four day week, I may add!!)...and I get fed..real organic food from the source..how cool is that?

I'm so excited I cant describe it. I'm now in the final stages of "down-sizing" and its going really well...from having drawers and drawers of clothes that I hardly wore or were gross or didnt fit, I have a tiny little wardrobe...a clear sense of how I want to look...and I still have a suit and a Christmas outfit.

I expect tomorrow to be my last carboot sale but I still have a wardrobe and cupboard to sell, a car and some pictures and books. That may be an Ebay exercise.

I've just bought a new domain www.agreatodyssey.co.uk but its empty at the moment...I need to do the re-direct thing as I have worked hard on my googlepages and cant afford to have something built.

Life is good.

I have a camcorder now and hope to start recording things soon.

No comments: